Goofed up my firmware

Reaction score
So I was going to go for a sunrise flight. I haven't flown in a week or two and did the firware updates before my last flight. But not to all my batteries.

This morning went to fire everything up and I heard the firmware updates start beeping and mindlessly I powered down the craft. Now when I power it up I get these loud spaced out hard beeps, something I have not heard before.

I am not sure what I need to do to get it back on track. Anyone got some tips?

Loud space out hard beeps is usually an indication of a failed software update. I'd go back throug the updates again.

turn it on and leave the room for about 20-30 minutes, it will correct itself out.
it will beep loud for 20-30 minutes but eventually it will go back to normal.

So I was going to go for a sunrise flight. I haven't flown in a week or two and did the firware updates before my last flight. But not to all my batteries.

This morning went to fire everything up and I heard the firmware updates start beeping and mindlessly I powered down the craft. Now when I power it up I get these loud spaced out hard beeps, something I have not heard before.

I am not sure what I need to do to get it back on track. Anyone got some tips?
Sounds like the upgrade did not complete on the P3--- those are the usual symptoms-- what does the About screen say in the app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20