Goodluckbuy Gimbal Installation

Reaction score
Hi - I just received my new Goodluckbuy Brushless Gimbal. Of course, it comes with the gimbal, 2 cables and no instructions.

One of the cables is a 3 conductor, double-ended female cable. The other is a 3 conductor female on one end, and 3 single-conductor female connectors on the other.

Does anyone know where these go? There are two (2) three (3) conductor connectors on the gimbal board, 1 for pitch and 1 for roll. And, there eight male, single conductor connectors as well.

Has anyone figured out how to install this gimbal and where to place these connectors? I've included images of the cables and gimbal board.

Many thanks.

Attachments

• Cables2b.JPG
    Cables2b.JPG
    420.3 KB · Views: 523
  • Gimbal Board.JPG
    Gimbal Board.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 501
Hiway,

Thanks for sending. It's a big help. If I understand the video, did you change the power plug on the gimbal to use a JST connector instead of plugging it directly into the white connector on the battery? The video shows how you splice the power cable to the Phantom auxiliary wire (grey, red).

Best,

Marty

Currently I am using the balance plug on the battery- once I finish gathering all the components for upgrades and mods, I will crack the Phantom open and hardwire to both the naza and the aux power lead to make a clean job of it.

If you want down and dirty, with no pitch control on the gimbal, then notch the battery cover and use the balance plug. (white plug on battery)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20