Goodluckbuy Gimbal in the box new for sale

Reaction score
I have a goodluckbuy gimbal for gopro3. I was gonna modify it to fit my P2V but decided against it cause of the cost involved in making the necessary part to make it fit the P2V.

Its still in the box and I will ship it anywhere in the U.S. for free USPS Priority Mail. I purchased it with expedited shipping and I just want to make back what I paid for. $108.00

rfernandez said:
I have a goodluckbuy gimbal for gopro3. I was gonna modify it to fit my P2V but decided against it cause of the cost involved in making the necessary part to make it fit the P2V.

Its still in the box and I will ship it anywhere in the U.S. for free USPS Priority Mail. I purchased it with expedited shipping and I just want to make back what I paid for. $108.00

Does it have directions? Does it come iwth the velcro strap?
thanks

Might want to take your cell number off and PM it to serious buyers only.

Well as you know I received the gimbal today.Ive got it installed on phantom and i think I have everything hooked up correctly.It powers on and does what its supposed to do.Im pretty sure I have the wires for the pitch hooked up correctly but Im waiting for a pitch control lever http://www.ebay.com/itm/261366353657?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT I bought to come in the mail.
Do I need to go into the naza software program and turn something on to activate the pitch control lever?
thanks

Well it looks like I just burnt up the gimbal.Must have had it hooked up to the naza wrong.I meant to double check before I got started tonight but got in a hurry and didnt.Plugged the battery in and after a few seconds I smelt something burning and immediately unplugged battery.Gimbal does not power on now.
I guess the good news is it doesnt seem to have affected the phantom,took it out and flew it with no problems

htownphantom said:
Well it looks like I just burnt up the gimbal.Must have had it hooked up to the naza wrong.I meant to double check before I got started tonight but got in a hurry and didnt.Plugged the battery in and after a few seconds I smelt something burning and immediately unplugged battery.Gimbal does not power on now.
I guess the good news is it doesnt seem to have affected the phantom,took it out and flew it with no problems

You can buy the controller for 16$. if the motors are ok just buy the controller, this is the same you have:

http://www.goodluckbuy.com/bgc-3-1-mos- ... ensor.html

amrflyingdude said:
htownphantom said:

You can buy the controller for 16$. if the motors are ok just buy the controller, this is the same you have:

Great thanks for the info

amrflyingdude said:
htownphantom said:

Well I ordered a new controller,hopefully that will fix the problem and I can get it hooked up correctly.Im sure its going to take at least 2 weeks to get here from china

htownphantom said:
amrflyingdude said:
htownphantom said:

Well I ordered a new controller,hopefully that will fix the problem and I can get it hooked up correctly.Im sure its going to take at least 2 weeks to get here from china

It will take 5 days. If you send me your email address I will send you the default config file or the default profile. Most likely the board will come with no presets loaded so if I send you the file you don't need to tweak it at all it will be ready to fly

Wow 5 days you got to be kidding right? It takes usps 5 days just to get stuff I buy off ebay in the US.I will pm you my email address,thanks

Also where does that little chip go? thanks

Attachments

• control.jpg
    control.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 302
You don't need to worry about the little one, that is the sensor for the gimbal arm, you got that one already and I assume it works so just pug the new board to the one you have already install in the go pro arm.

I will email you the file and give you heads up.

[/quote]

It will take 5 days. If you send me your email address I will send you the default config file or the default profile. Most likely the board will come with no presets loaded so if I send you the file you don't need to tweak it at all it will be ready to fly[/quote]

I received an email from them a few days ago saying est arrival date would be april 5,thats about what I was expecting.If you get your stuff in 5 days you must be a V.I.P. ! lol

Got the new board in yesterday,hooked it up to the gimbal,hooked it up to phantom and its working,yay!
Didnt need to update the board

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik