Good Site for Phantom Parts

Good info, thanks

They work well. Your good to go.

I poked it thru the hole and connected a USB lead to give me something to hold whilst I got the first screw in. Still a dam fiddle though. :)

LOL you guys are hilarious.
that's why you install the USB connector FIRST when re-shelling
i learned that on about 2nd or 3rd... but now that i've done close to 500 it's natural :)

Reactions: CapnBob
I wasn't reshelling, hunch, just replacing the USB (with as little disassembly as possible). I probably should order a shell, though. I noticed that stress cracks are getting worse.

LOL you guys are hilarious.
that's why you install the USB connector FIRST when re-shelling
i learned that on about 2nd or 3rd... but now that i've done close to 500 it's natural :)

oh ok, yeah then i can see it being a little difficult to replace. what i do is take the 4 screws out that hold the main board in and then you can move the mainboard a little bit to the side and have better access to it.

That's what I did, but of course, you've got that idiotic WiFi module mounting to contend with to remove all the m.b. screws.

oh ok, yeah then i can see it being a little difficult to replace. what i do is take the 4 screws out that hold the main board in and then you can move the mainboard a little bit to the side and have better access to it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31