Good Place to Buy Batteries

Reaction score
I'm looking for the best price I can find on 2 batteries for a phantom 3 advanced/pro. Does anyone have suggestions?

They are currently $122 here on Amazon. Many Best Buy and Apple stores carry them too if you're looking to purchase them in person.

Just be careful if you're looking at batteries that seem like an unbelievable deal. They might not be OEM DJI batteries.

walmart

I bought a battery online it works great but the writing is in English and Chinese. I know Dji is Chinese but it looks weird. Updated firmware okay and I've flown with it twice no issues

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
45de624e74bfae150a1ecf9744ce7e02.jpg

That's a real Dji battery. I have one also . NJ bill on the forum had new batteries for a good price, you might message him

Sent from my iPad using Phabulous PhantomPilots mobile app

Thanks everyone! It's strange that on amazon the price for a 2 pack is more than if you bought them individually? Oh well, quantity 2, I guess :)

Also, I saw a killer deal on one of walmart's partner stores, 2 pack for 220! That was 2 days ago...now it's 270. go figure

GT500BILL Just making sure you were talking to me it is the real deal? It did come out of a Dji box.

I was worried I got ripped off most importantly I don't want to mess up my drone

B&H photo has them for $123 and you can go to a Best Buy store to price match. B&H is one of the few companies online that Best Buy will price match regardless of if you have a B&H where you live. I have done this many times and again today for another Battery.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
Sounds to me like I'm going to visit Best Buy today after work. I'm looking to pick up (2) more and this gives me an excellent excuse to do it now.

Great work everyone :)

I went to BestBuy and they will NOT honor price matching from most things Amazon simply because they use "fulfillment" strategies as opposed to being the sole provider for the product. Thank goodness I also took B&H Photo ads with me and they do honor B&H Photo. So I bought 2 batteries for $118.49each instead of $149.99 each.

THANK YOU fellow Phantom Pilots members!!!

Reactions: MasterBlaster
I went to BestBuy and they will NOT honor price matching from most things Amazon simply because they use "fulfillment" strategies as opposed to being the sole provider for the product.
You got it. Amazon must be listed as both the seller and fulfiller.

Found an authorized dealer on eBay that was selling them for $125. Also had best offer option. Offered $75, and denied it. Offered $90 and he took it. Just got the battery and it's legitimate.

Do some searching and you'll find them cheap

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31