Good News ...

I must have missed the earlier post of this but, this is good news. I have several projects stalled because the customer wants just the raw footage.

wildcatter said:
I guess I missed the other post as well...

So did I... Yours brought very welcome news... :) :D :lol:

-slinger...

QuadZilla said:
...and the FAA has appealed to the full NTSB board so now the fragile folks can start their next round of hand wringing.

Seriously? That happened today? It truly sucks that certain aspects of our lives are in the hands of such individuals...

-slinger

QuadZilla said:

Oh for chrissake... The FAA won't **** OR get off the pot. Someone else finally makes a definitive decision that runs counter to the FAA's wobbly general direction and they deploy their lawyers against that decision based on their concern for public safety.

IF YOU PEOPLE ARE CONCERNED WITH PUBLIC SAFETY, GET OFF YOUR CUMULATIVE ASSES AND MAKE A ******* DECISION !

IMHO... :D

-slinger

It may be that they are just trying to tie it up in court (the appeal stays the judges decision) until they can come out with their regulations for UAS under 55 pounds in Nov. (Not that anyone is really stopping commercial flights anyway from what I read...)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik