good luck n/e USA pilots

We're buckling down, hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. If you could drill down into the latest map at the exact center of the highest expected snowfall totals... You'd eventually be looking at the shiny top of my head... I just hope we don't lose power for too long.

I'm also the Network Manager for a fairly large manufacturing concern and I've already been scurrying around talking with security and maintenance regarding our confidence level in our generators. I have two meetings scheduled today to speak with the heads of other affected departments to get us all up to speed and on the same page as well as the entire IT department to come up with a plan...

Our main generator is very close to the wall of one of the buildings and the exhaust pipe is just under six feet off the ground. The panels that surround the unit are approximately four feet high. We're going to get severe drifts and I'm already concerned either the intake or exhaust might be plugged which would take it down. Our UPS system is good for around thirty minutes once power is removed... Retirement is starting to look like an extremely attractive scenario... :D :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues