Good FPV monitor for IRC600mW?

Better lcd for this VTX is the 7 channel Black Pearl. Can get it from rangevideo in US.

Or if you dont have the VTx use boscam, it works as good as the immersionrc and a lot cheaper.

I use the Lilliput 664/W with a $20 patch antenna and get range over 1,000m on a typical flight. I am adding a Duo receiver with dual antennae to try for 4km range. I like the Lilliput+patch combo. The Lilliput's built-in receiver is good not great.

kelly

Lilliput 329DW comes with diversity 5.8 twin antenna and built in battery pack. Clips onto stock tx with simple adapter. Very clean and well balanced with sunshade.

And we know this works well with the IRC600mW? There have been problems with non-IRC receivers/monitors.

Roadkilt said:
Lilliput 329DW comes with diversity 5.8 twin antenna and built in battery pack. Clips onto stock tx with simple adapter. Very clean and well balanced with sunshade.

adanac said:
And we know this works well with the IRC600mW? There have been problems with non-IRC receivers/monitors.

Roadkilt said:

You will not have a good range with any lcd on the market, only if you use immersionRC/fatshark receivers.
My opinion is that boscam gear is way cheaper and as good as immersionrc/fatshark.

That has also been my understanding. It's not clear if the folks who have responded here are saying the monitor they recommend works with the IRC or if they haven't read the title of the thread.

GhostMaster said:
adanac said:

Roadkilt said:

You will not have a good range with any lcd on the market, only if you use immersionRC/fatshark receivers.
My opinion is that boscam gear is way cheaper and as good as immersionrc/fatshark.

For the avoidance of doubt:
1. I have read the title of the thread.
2. I have read all the posts in the thread.
3. I use daily the IRC 250mW and 600mW transmitters with Lilliput 664/W and Fatshark Attitude goggles, with ranges of 1km to 3.8km.

Kelly

That's a quality post!

wkf94025 said:
For the avoidance of doubt:
1. I have read the title of the thread.
2. I have read all the posts in the thread.
3. I use daily the IRC 250mW and 600mW transmitters with Lilliput 664/W and Fatshark Attitude goggles, with ranges of 1km to 3.8km.

Kelly

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31