Good Deal?

Reaction score
I am looking at getting a Phantom and I found one that is local and I am new to drones and I don't know if this is a good deal or not. I found one on ebay that is cheaper but didn't have some of the features the local one has. Here is the info I have got from the local one. He is asking for $450. Upgraded dji Phantom v 1.1.1. Upgraded anti gravity motors, flies extremely well, great lift with these motors. Also included Tarot T2d 2 axis gimbal for a goPro camera for smooth video footage. This quad has been flown very little comes with all original accessories and original box.
The only thing is I have the ion air pro and I don't know if it is possible for me to put it on the gimbal or not.
Any info back would be greatly appreciated.

Reaction score
Welcome to the party ECXTD,
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. You can get a brand new P1 at B&H Photo for 350, as of yesterday.
The upgraded motors, the gimbal and the fact it's right there make it sound like a good deal.

I don't know about your camera, but if you post in the P1 forum, with a descriptive title and good info within the post, I bet you get some good replies. I bypassed your thread a number of times because of the title. I was surprised to find great info within your post.

Enjoy the show

Reaction score
Welcome to the party ECXTD,
Sounds like a pretty good deal to me. You can get a brand new P1 at B&H Photo for 350, as of yesterday.
The upgraded motors, the gimbal and the fact it's right there make it sound like a good deal.

I don't know about your camera, but if you post in the P1 forum, with a descriptive title and good info within the post, I bet you get some good replies. I bypassed your thread a number of times because of the title. I was surprised to find great info within your post.

Enjoy the show
Thanks for the feed back. I have found the P1 for 350 but as you said with the upgraded motors and gimbal I thought it was a good deal but not sure. I have the ion air pro so I have been thinking on how I would mount it on the gimbal. If it wasn't for having the ion instead of the gopro I would have got it by now. I am new to this forum so I don't know if I posted it in the right place or not.

Reaction score
You're welcome and NOPE, I would suggest posting in the P1 forum.
FYI: The FC40 is justabout the same bird as the P1. We have 5.8 ghz control, you's have 2.4.

It may take a bit to catch on, just ask if you need help.

This is a great way to search within the forum:
https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014775389315664725445:ejku2ysgyhi

There's also a link in my signature which has some helpful pages.

Later

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UAmetry