Good Battery Chargers

Reaction score
Hi All, I am so tired of having many, many battery charges. I would like one which will adapt and charge all types and sizes of batteries. I have such a mess of chargers, wires, power cords, etc. Not only does the mess bother me, but my Traxxas charger charges at 1.5 amps and takes about 2 1/2 hours to charge my Aton lipos. I have about $100 set aside for a decent charger which will take care of all my batteries except of course the Phantoms. What chargers do you use and recommend ? Appreciate you thoughts ! Cheers !!!

3DPro Phantom3 Multi-Batteries Charger (17.5V 12A) (US $45.00)
$_14 (2).JPG

3 Multi Battery Parallel Charger Charging Board Plate For DJI Phantom 2 Rapid (US $3.39)
$_14 (1).JPG

DJI Phantom 3 Intelligent 4 in 1 Multi Battery Charger Hub Manager (US $18.88)
$_14.JPG

Hope this helps. :)

Ahh. I don't know if there is such thing. Ill look around on google later and let you know if I find anything.
I've looked around.. not sure which "review" to trust... so many of them are "paid advertisments" That's why I came here... I trust you guys !!! :eek:

Reactions: UpLift Aerial
In the nickel metal hydride world for AAs & AAAs I’ve used a Powermax 4 cell charger. Several functions such as conditioning cycles for new cells, etc. Chargers of this type charge each cell separately and make sure each battery is fully charged.

Check out the forum RC Groups. There are pages and pages and pages of charger info there.

I have used a iMAX B6 AC for years with great results. You'll have to get specific connectors to match up to your battery types but that's easy to do.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj