Good backpack?

That backpack is often rebranded. You can read some additional reviews about it on Amazon here. People generally seem to like it, but most comment that it's a tight fit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Itay
Not a bad deal. If you can muster the extra $95 the DJI Hardshell Backpack offers better protection IMHO. I've purchased other items from vendors on Aliexpress with no problems yet.

Yes, the @dji branded hard shell back pack is awesome.
Very happy indeed, that I purchased mine. ;-)

RedHotPoker

You can get knockoff DJI hardshell backpack for almost the same price. Id go that way. Check my started threads for my eeview.

Much better than the soft sider's. ;-)
I need to be careful while wearing mine. I find it so comfortable, that I often forget I even have it on my shoulders. Have banged into a couple of doorways, by turning too soon. Careful.

RedHotPoker

That backpack is often rebranded. You can read some additional reviews about it on Amazon here. People generally seem to like it, but most comment that it's a tight fit.
Looks nice but I'd rather have an insert to fit the P3. I'm a fan of a backpack that doesn't imply something expensive is inside, non descript.

I like my dji hard shell. Only advantage I can see the the one above is it appears you could probably pack an iPad.
But for travel, especially flying I'd stick with the hard shell.

You can get knockoff DJI hardshell backpack for almost the same price. Id go that way. Check my started threads for my eeview.
yup, got mine too & so far so good! my mcm hardcase is twice as big & waaaay heavier, gathering dust ever since i got the swapmeet louie hardshell.....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik