Good afternoon, I am a recent drone pilot (March) but not yet completed th PFCO licence.

Reaction score
I have a message this afternoon sayin that th battery has a broken cell &n eeds to be returned to th manufacturer for repair. This is slightly annoying because although I bought my drone brand new the battery that came with it would not charge. So l had to buy a battery just to be able to use it. Is this this returning a battery a reality? Or would it be cheaper & faster to buy a battery?
Thanks in advance for any help or advice in this matter. Yours aye, Theo

Welcome
Any battery return is a bonus they only have 6 month warranty,,,dead on arrival I would get them to exchange it,,sure waiting sux but then you have 2,,yes I buy my Istanbul p4 from noel lemmings store,,had quick look when buy ,all looked complete,,when I get home to put batt on charge the box was empty,,aaarrrggg I went,,had to go back shop and they belive me so give me a battery $320,,so very lucky there,,send it in

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik