Going to China, Buying Batteries

Reaction score
I am going to China to visit my family. I am going to try and find some of the 5400MAH clone batteries at the electronic markets or but them off of the Chinese clone of Amazon. Anything I need to look out for? Hopefully I can have them try out the batteries right there.

Not sure how many you are buying but be sure and check with your transportation provider as to how many you may transport.

Depends. The OP never mentions what platform he's flying. If it's the P2, P2V, or Plus and uses the "intelligent battery" then, yes, you can no longer use non-DJI brands.

If he's flying a P1 or FC40 (??) and still uses the kit kat batteries, then he's free to use whatever he likes.

ExtraKim said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHJM2ZVAsPM

Looks like DJI have locked the possibility to use the copy battery.

Noted, I'll have to be sure to have anything tested in front of me before I pick one up.

ProfessorStein said:
Depends. The OP never mentions what platform he's flying. If it's the P2, P2V, or Plus and uses the "intelligent battery" then, yes, you can no longer use non-DJI brands.

If he's flying a P1 or FC40 (??) and still uses the kit kat batteries, then he's free to use whatever he likes.

P2. I've seen people have success with the NucRC Batteries.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl