Going the distance

Reaction score
Got new standard put updated firmware and latest app. At first all was good. Now I can only go out bout 200 yards before it comes home. I looked at all the settings changed a few and nothing works. Any suggestions ??

Def not beginner mode. I'm going out bout 200 yards then it just returns to home

Even if you have beginner's mode turned off, there's another setting called maximum distance which could be set, did you check that?

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

What error or other messages do you get prior to it returning home?

Sent from my HTC 10 using PhantomPilots mobile app

It says loss signal with remote. I haven't tried it yet but in front of remote it says "antenna inside do not cover" u thing the arm for my iPhone was in front of it. So I move it some so the arm is not in the the we try that as soon I can. Hope that works.

It says loss signal with remote. I haven't tried it yet but in front of remote it says "antenna inside do not cover" u thing the arm for my iPhone was in front of it. So I move it some so the arm is not in the the we try that as soon I can. Hope that works.
If your talking about the small arm that comes with the controller that holds the phone? That's not going to help or hurt too much.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj