• Phantom 4 Advanced +

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phantom 4 Pro +

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inspire 1 V2

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'm looking at an upgrade for going commercial shortly, and the following are within my budget:

• Phantom 4 Advanced + (same as the pro minus rear sensors and 5.8ghz capability)
  • Phantom 4 Pro + (great camera, battery life and portability but more expensive than the P4A)
  • Inspire 1 V2 (the professional image and upgrade capabilities, but less battery life and lower end camera)
What is the general opinions based on experiences?

:)

I've used Phantoms, Inspire 1 Pro and Mavic Pro commercially. I do a lot of Commercial Real Estate photography going from 1 site to the next. I found I spent more time setting up and taking down the Inspire 1 than I actually did flying. For those shoots I use the Mavic Pro just because of portability, somewhat similar portability you will find in the P4P. For more serious stuff especially shots I wan't super high quality or any cinematography I use the Inspire 1 Pro. So really it will come down to what types of jobs you are planning on doing.

I'm looking at an upgrade for going commercial shortly, and the following are within my budget:

• Phantom 4 Advanced + (same as the pro minus rear sensors and 5.8ghz capability)
  • Phantom 4 Pro + (great camera, battery life and portability but more expensive than the P4A)
  • Inspire 1 V2 (the professional image and upgrade capabilities, but less battery life and lower end camera)
What is the general opinions based on experiences?

:)
Don't buy an inspire because you think it projects a more professional image. The only image that matters is what's recorded on your SD card.

Reactions: AirMan05446

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.