Goggles + Ipad

Reaction score
Would it be possible to connect two devices (Goggles + Ipad) to the drone at the same time?

Thanks!

Which drone are you flying?

Reactions: empanadj
You have a few options. You could install the HDMI Output Module on your remote controller (like this) and connect the DJI Goggles to the HDMI output on the remote controller. You could also switch to a tablet that has an HDMI output (e.g. Nvidia Shield K1) and connect the DJI Goggles to the tablet.

Note: When connecting the DJI Goggles via an HDMI cable, they will only operate as a viewing device. That means you will not be able to use head tracking or the other features that are available in the goggles when they are connected to the remote controller via USB.

You have a few options. You could install the HDMI Output Module on your remote controller (like this) and connect the DJI Goggles to the HDMI output on the remote controller. You could also switch to a tablet that has an HDMI output (e.g. Nvidia Shield K1) and connect the DJI Goggles to the tablet.

Note: When connecting the DJI Goggles via an HDMI cable, they will only operate as a viewing device. That means you will not be able to use head tracking or the other features that are available in the goggles when they are connected to the remote controller via USB.

I saw that even Amazon description describes for Phantom 3, is compatible with Phantom 4.

Thanks!

Yes, the HDMI Output Module is also compatible with all Phantom 4 models (minus the + models). I've installed this on a few of my Phantom 4 remote controllers.

You'll also need an HDMI to mini HDMI adapter to connect the HDMI cable that comes with the DJI Goggles to the HDMI Output Module. I'm using this Afunta adapter.

Yes, the HDMI Output Module is also compatible with all Phantom 4 models (minus the + models). I've installed this on a few of my Phantom 4 remote controllers.

You'll also need an HDMI to mini HDMI adapter to connect the HDMI cable that comes with the DJI Goggles to the HDMI Output Module. I'm using this Afunta adapter.

If you’ve installed this on a few of your controllers – couldn’t you just take the time to answer my question about whether not they run warm for you like they do me?

If you’ve installed this on a few of your controllers – couldn’t you just take the time to answer my question about whether not they run warm for you like they do me?
Which question are you referring to? I don't see it above.

Thanks. I'll reply over there.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik