Go4 Battery warnings

Reaction score
I set my battery alerts and warnings at 16% and 10% respectively in the Go4 app.

Starting with the Go4 update a few weeks ago I noticed that the alerts would go off and autoland at 18% even with the values still set to 16% and 10% (reverified).

Has anyone else noticed this?

I set my battery alerts and warnings at 16% and 10% respectively in the Go4 app.

Starting with the Go4 update a few weeks ago I noticed that the alerts would go off and autoland at 18% even with the values still set to 16% and 10% (reverified).

Has anyone else noticed this?
Never noticed it. I was too busy flying. Miner stuff to worry about. The world is not perfect and if you are looking for a perfect drone tell me about it. I’d be more worried about how low you have your alert set. That is really low and dangerous. We all have our priorities and the risks we take.

The low battery warning is user adjustable to allow you set it where it suits you- for example, you may be flying several minutes flight time away from your home point and would like to be able to get back with some safety margin in your packs, it will remind you when to think about heading home if your not watching the fuel gauge. Low warning is just that, an alarm The AC won’t auto land until it reaches the critical level setting.

Never noticed it. I was too busy flying. Miner stuff to worry about. The world is not perfect and if you are looking for a perfect drone tell me about it. I’d be more worried about how low you have your alert set. That is really low and dangerous. We all have our priorities and the risks we take.

Oh Im sorry, I was looking for similar things others may have been experiencing, not a critical opinion on how I fly my drone.

The low battery warning is user adjustable to allow you set it where it suits you- for example, you may be flying several minutes flight time away from your home point and would like to be able to get back with some safety margin in your packs, it will remind you when to think about heading home if your not watching the fuel gauge. Low warning is just that, an alarm The AC won’t auto land until it reaches the critical level setting.

Yes well aware of that. I just noticed that it keeps alarming me at 20% and initiates a landing, even when the settings are set to 16% and 10% and i am flying withing 200 feet of my takeoff spot. Weird. I was curious if others had experienced the same thing.

Yes well aware of that. I just noticed that it keeps alarming me at 20% and initiates a landing, even when the settings are set to 16% and 10% and i am flying withing 200 feet of my takeoff spot. Weird. I was curious if others had experienced the same thing.
Your probably also well aware that your flight log for the subject flight might well take some of the mystery out of this. Auto land will initiate above the critical capacity setting if there is an issue with one or more cells, one cell might be approaching LVC where the total remaining capacity seems good (well above critical %).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik