Go Professional & MaxxUAV

Reaction score
Here are some pics of my MaxxUav setup from Jakes in a Goprofessional hard case for Phantom 4. It was bothering me for sometime now that I couldn't carry all at once. So I just did a little measuring and some trimming and wala, got it to fit pretty good I think. So if there were any dought that you can't make it work, here ya go. I know that maybe you guys don't want to cutup your cases, I just figure that when I'm ready to sell it all, the case and quad are going together anyway. Let me know what you guys think.......
dji p4.jpg
IMG_0248.JPG
IMG_0248.JPG
IMG_0248.JPG
IMG_0248.JPG

Looks really good man great job. I have a case on the way for my P3S. I am going to attempt the same thing. I believe from the way the backpack that I ordered looks I can cut the foam so that I can leave my DBS mod on. I travel all day and plan on taking it with me for photography but won't have a lot of set up time. We shall see.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: miamijato
Looks good I also have the mod max UAV with the evolite amplifier set up I bought a case club case and I'm going to try to put all of the remote control mod inside the case without taking the panel off

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: miamijato
Well all fit in just fine in case club case with modded rc but case is big case & heavy 25 lbs. with gear. I like case but not sure if recommend since it's so big. It sure is safe & secure.
1440b1abbb10bc23eee15dbce2ad3c82.jpg
aa89aebcf4a4f6cfd93af0f367e540b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers