Go professional cases...good?worth the $?

Reaction score
I just ordered a go professional case with wheels cause I got a deal on it ($150) the foam looks good but I was wondering about the case itself.

Anyone who uses one have a opinion on it? Can't trust a lot of the reviews online..lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got a GoPro rucksack for vision 2 + and it does what it's meant to. Taken on 3 trips abroad and hopefully ( if no crashes) to New Zealand in April. I carry Sony nex 7, iPad and MacBook Pro as well as the phantom. Use Lipo safe bags for the batteries

Reactions: dtitus6297
Go Professional cases are top notch (I have 3). I like Microraptor Pro cases too (which is the same Seahorse case that a lot of other vendors sell), but the case itself is a little flimsier in some places. For the price savings though, it's a good deal. If I'm forced to pick only one, it's an easy answer -- Go Professional.

Last edited:
Reactions: 750r and dtitus6297
I have 2 (no wheels) never had a problem everything stays in place water tight crush proof and good launching/landing platform .

Nice, thanks for the replies guys! Can't wait for it to get here. I'm sick of lugging everything around in my huge home made case. Now I can have my necessaties for flying in the go professional case and all my other junk in my big case! Merry Christmas to me...from me

Reactions: 750r
I have not seen this GO case so pardon my lack of first person observation. From the pictures, however, it appears the foam under the top presses down on the prop tips. Is there a risk of warping or bending the props if left in a case like this for a long period of time? Not trying to start something on this particular brand, as I notice several brands seem to press on the prop tips.

The foam will definitely touch the props when the case is closed. It has little foam strips that are meant to hold the foam up, but I wouldn't trust them.

The foam will definitely touch the props when the case is closed. It has little foam strips that are meant to hold the foam up, but I wouldn't trust them.
The foam doesn't touch the props at all on my case. I have checked and have been using it for a month or so with no issues. Love this case!

Put a little drop of water on each prop tip and close the case. When it opened back up the drops of water were all still there in perfect drops.
I too was worried about this at 1st and was debating taking them off to put in the case. No need to tho as it keeps the foam off the props just enough. I imagine it will make contact if shaken around and turned upside down tho but not enough to damage them

A better way would have been to lay down tape sticky side up on each prop and close it to see if the tape is still laying on the props when opened back up, but didn't think of that till after

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj