Go Professional Case for Phantom 4

Mine shipped about an hour ago too.

Reactions: Waxings
The latest update is "Shipment information sent to FedEx".

My wheeled version shipped last night. Will arrive to Pennsylvania on Wednesday afternoon. It left San Diego last night at ~830pm

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Got mine today, wheeled version. Ordered about the 7th of this month. Got the tracking number yesterday, from FedEx. I live in LA area and it was shipped from San Diego. Hope that helps.

5b431474adea8be9775ff02aa0f635c5.jpg
ebf4ab0b0bbad56f6374feca5ace8ad6.jpg
da8fe75c264dd89eb12e4b4a8d5f769b.jpg
4f71b72f26a775cd5233318e7e83b238.jpg
47d8d71652366a4261367c4266dec891.jpg

Ok. Received my case today.....I'm actually NOT very impressed. Seems like it was rushed to production and the spacing is not very ideal. When the lid is closed I can feel it pressing down rather firmly on the motors and the top edge of my iPad. I use my GPC P3 Wheeled case as a seat when I needed and this one I wouldn't even DARE. In fact, I feel that if I were to suffer a solid impact on the topside of the case, the motors and the iPad would take the brunt of the violence. The Phantom doesn't even sit down all the way into the cavity that was cut for it. [emoji848][emoji45]

That being said, the externals of the case and the quality of the foam itself is top notch. I also enjoy that it's a somewhat smaller profile to easily be considered a carryon.

Suppose I'll be sending a lengthy email to GPC this evening to figure this mess out

I'll update if I come to any conclusions and feel free to let me know if I just got a Lemon. [emoji23][emoji23]

Reactions: Myetkt
5b431474adea8be9775ff02aa0f635c5.jpg
ebf4ab0b0bbad56f6374feca5ace8ad6.jpg
da8fe75c264dd89eb12e4b4a8d5f769b.jpg
4f71b72f26a775cd5233318e7e83b238.jpg
47d8d71652366a4261367c4266dec891.jpg

Ok. Received my case today.....I'm actually NOT very impressed. Seems like it was rushed to production and the spacing is not very ideal. When the lid is closed I can feel it pressing down rather firmly on the motors and the top edge of my iPad. I use my GPC P3 Wheeled case as a seat when I needed and this one I wouldn't even DARE. In fact, I feel that if I were to suffer a solid impact on the topside of the case, the motors and the iPad would take the brunt of the violence. The Phantom doesn't even sit down all the way into the cavity that was cut for it. [emoji848][emoji45]

That being said, the externals of the case and the quality of the foam itself is top notch. I also enjoy that it's a somewhat smaller profile to easily be considered a carryon.

Suppose I'll be sending a lengthy email to GPC this evening to figure this mess out

I'll update if I come to any conclusions and feel free to let me know if I just got a Lemon. [emoji23][emoji23]

Dude!

Take the stickers off your Phantom!

It's a pirates life for me

Dude!

Take the stickers off your Phantom!

It's a pirates life for me

I wish my batteries would come already. I've been waiting forever!

I emailed them and asked if I could return them or cancel and they sent me a tracking number almost immediately. Might have been a Coincidence I don't know.

One battery sucks.

So the P4 won't fit in the GPC P3 case?

So the P4 won't fit in the GPC P3 case?
I don't think so. The legs are wider, and the gimbal clamp needs a recess on both sides.... Motors sit higher, different shape... Not to mention the batteries are differently shaped.

I didn't try to fit mine in another case. The P4 comes with a nice case I think. I used it until I got my Go Professional case. This is my first Go Professional case and I am really happy about it. Very very nice. Seems water tight etc. it's actually a SKB case and I think Go Professional just puts their foam insert in it but I don't know for sure.

Actually it might it, if you could modify yours or see if they would sell you the foam insert?

I'm very happy with the P3 one. Was hoping it could do double duty with the P4. Maybe a new insert could work.

They will if you contact them directly.

This is what they told me.

Hello,

You can purchase replacement foam for the Phantom 3 backpack and case to fit the P3. But when it comes to the Phantom 4, the case and backpack have to be purchased new because it does not fit into the P3 backpack and case. I do hope I was able to answer your question. If not please let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you

Customer Support

Corporate Office

9245 Brown Deer Road, Suite A

San Diego, Ca 92121

855-223-2932

[email protected] | www.gpcinc.com

How do you like it and does it fit ok?
It's on the delivery truck and on the way to my house now. I'll report back when I receive it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers