Go pro and lightbridge

Re: Go pro and lightbridge

The LB HD sticks out much further than the USB so plug in the USB first and then plug in the LB HD cable. Works great for me! Just make sure you are using the correct cables and plug them in in the order I said. Everything will be fine.

andersonpaac said:
How do you power the go pro hero with the hdmi hooked on? I can't seem to fit the power and hdmi at once

I just hooked up my own to a P2 last night, and as far as I can tell, you can't (power it). You pretty have to use the (not included) HDMI cable for non HD gimbals (h3-3d) which means no power lead.

spudraleigh said:
The LB HD sticks out much further than the USB so plug in the USB first and then plug in the LB HD cable. Works great for me! Just make sure you are using the correct cables and plug them in in the order I said. Everything will be fine.

Ah great, it looks like I missed this post when I was composing. That makes perfect sense (or at least as much sense as can be made from these 1.1 gimbals)

On gopro hero3+, wouldn't the mod eliminating the usb ribbon cable help here. Don't have LB yet, but mod does provide power to the gopro.

The mod is good in and of itself but makes no difference with regard to the LB. You can, as I stated above, insert both the USB and micro-HDMI by inserting the USB first and then the m-HDMI. They both fit if inserted in that order. Hope that makes sense!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj