Go pro 4

Reaction score
I bought a go pro 4 blackyesterday and couldn't help but to do this. The phantom does not seem to like the extra weight. Flys God just sounds a bit over worked. Has anyone done this? Loving the gopro 4 so far

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413753020657.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413753020657.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 445
Awesome, I bought a 4 black myself a few days ago but having only had the Phantom a couple of weeks I’m not ready for this yet.
I hope you post some regular updates, I can’t wait to see what it’s capable of.

It's really awesome. Takes great video. If drone experts solution wasn't so expensive and lacking functionality I would jump all over it. Doubt I'll be flying like that much the extra weight is putting a lot of strain on the phantom. Maybe if it was new like yours it wouldn't quite be so bad.

You could get rid of the landing gear, which should help compensate for the added weight of the GoPro.

The protective case for the Hero4 should be sturdy enough to use as a hand-catch "handle" for landings.

:)

MadMitch88 said:
You could get rid of the landing gear, which should help compensate for the added weight of the GoPro.

The protective case for the Hero4 should be sturdy enough to use as a hand-catch "handle" for landings.

:)

nutter alert!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers