Go app will not open with Nvidia Shield K1 :)

Reaction score
I am at my wits end!!

I have not been able to use my P3 Adv for last month!

The dji go app closes every time.

I am using nvidia k1 shield-all fully up to date with cache cleared.

I click into app but immediately states app is not working and closes!

Go app deleted & replaced

Any ideas..pleaseeee?

Is this a new tablet
Have you tried the app on another device

Works with my Samsung s5 so assume issue lies with nvidia k1

All worked OK up to latest updates

Any ideas?

I've heard nothing but good things on the Shield tab so I'm hoping this is a fluke! Where did you purchase it?

You may have a bad install of the app. Uninstall it, reboot the shield k1, then re-install the app.

I use both Litchi and DJI go on my Nvidia shield with no issues. Try going into settings/applications/delete data and cache, uninstall, reboot, install.

Reactions: NRJ
Works great on my Shield K1. My suggestions, factory reset the tablet, and then re-install the Go App.

Hi guys

So to update, I reformatted the Shield & reinstalled Go App. The app now appears to opening ok thankfully but have yet to fly P3A due to weather.

This weekend looking OK so will report back to confirm everything OK

Reactions: t2adze
Super,

Just a thought, especially if your K1 is dedicated for flying. Turn off all automatic updates in Google Play and don't do updates to anything unless necessary. Many months ago I had a similar issue. After a great deal of frustration, I reset the pad to factory defaults. Everything was working great again. A few days later I had the same issues. It turned out that many updates were being done automatically. I reset the pad again and turned of all automatic updates. I haven't done any updates to the pad and I haven't had a single issue since.

Jerry

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4