P3 Firmware Go app says update,updated still shows to updateaf

Reaction score
I after updating my phantom aircraft,app keeps showing to update aircraft? I restarted iPad,reloaded remote firmware,updated go app,still didn't fix,I can fly,but still has upgrade aircraft? (Phantom professional ) (DJI go app) (newest update as of Jan 20 2017,thanks for any health!!!!

Not sure if this will help, but everything (RC, AC and iPad need to be fully charged, on and connected to the AC during the update. AC loudly beeps and squawks for about 20 minutes while it is updating. My first attempt failed and it worked the second time.

Not sure if this will help, but everything (RC, AC and iPad need to be fully charged, on and connected to the AC during the update. AC loudly beeps and squawks for about 20 minutes while it is updating. My first attempt failed and it worked the second time.
My ipad was fully charged,aircraft shows newest update...I'm out of ideas but thanks for advice!

Funny you should say that because I restored my ipad and it download from my backup,but then again it was fully up to date..hmmmm

If you are sure of your update, try connecting all together again and ensure your tablet also connects to internet at least for few minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I even deleted the flight info in the app...didn't fix it...I'm out of ideas...I'm can fly it..but I don't know why the phantom is not telling the app that it's updated???

I will,if I fix the problem I will write back,so i can help others as you guys did for me!!

Called dji they told me to ignore the update message,after I told the lady over and over and over,that I had download the right software,on the computer on the phantom,and it shows that it is current,then asking if someone else could help,that's what she told me to do....

Called dji they told me to ignore the update message,after I told the lady over and over and over,that I had download the right software,on the computer on the phantom,and it shows that it is current,then asking if someone else could help,that's what she told me to do....
That sucks, dd you try again? perhaps you'll get someone different, someone who knows their job.

That sucks, dd you try again? perhaps you'll get someone different, someone who knows their job.

Ok update...after double checking my firmware I noticed it was the same as I had before,apparently I had the new and old update side by side on the computer,and when you download the file on the computer,anyway it updated,restarted phantom then it worked,NOW WHEN YOUR DOING THE UPDATE IT WILL MAKE THE START UP SOUND,2 TIMES,THEN LIGHTS OUT ON THE PHANTOM,....DONT UNPLUG AFTER ABOUT 5 MIN IT WAKES BACK UP...THEN THE ANOTHER 10 MIN.....SO 15 MIN ALL TOGETHER. ...RESTART AND UPDATE NEEDED,BUT NO RED WARNING SYMBOL ...SO RESTARTED HOUR LATER..NO MORE UPDATE MESSAGE.NOW IT ALSO SHOWS IF YOU START UP MOTORS IT WILL TELL YOU IF NO PROPS INSTALLED,ALSO,and a start up error...but restart again all is good...now last thing...I couldn't shut down motors with the transmitter sticks both down like the old way...only way too shut down left stick down...but that could be in settings. ..ok thanks for all the help!!!

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20