Go app data usage

Reaction score
I have owned my Phantom 3P since the first of August. I received my cell phone bill this weekend and I used 3 times the data than in past months. Is this normal or do I have a setting wrong? Also my iPhone 6 is so hot when I land after 15 minutes or so I can not put it in my pocket.

Reactions: Mako79
I have owned my Phantom 3P since the first of August. I received my cell phone bill this weekend and I used 3 times the data than in past months. Is this normal or do I have a setting wrong? Also my iPhone 6 is so hot when I land after 15 minutes or so I can not put it in my pocket.

Background data is 142MB over the weekend on my 2.20 android GO app. The startup page has the new Zenmuse X5 promo. They have also added 5 new videos. There also a P3 standard firmware warning. I wonder what else DJI flooded the GO app with. I have enabled "Restrict background data" on the app to prevent it from killing my precious data.

The only other thing I can think of is the map caching. But from previous experience, this should only be 10-15mb...

Reactions: Mike Mauk
Background data is 142MB over the weekend on my 2.20 android GO app. The startup page has the new Zenmuse X5 promo. They have also added 5 new videos. There also a P3 standard firmware warning. I wonder what else DJI flooded the GO app with. I have enabled "Restrict background data" on the app to prevent it from killing my precious data.

The only other thing I can think of is the map caching. But from previous experience, this should only be 10-15mb...
Thanks for the info

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj