GO Advanced settings?

Reaction score
I was poking around in the GO app since I updated it several weeks ago. I found some new settings that I don't remember ever seeing before that I am unsure how they affect the drone.

Under camera/gimbal, Advsnced...

Gimbal Yaw Synchronous Follow
Gimbal Pitch Smooth
Gimbal Yaw Smooth

What do these do or affect? Anyone have any video showing their affects on gimbal movement?

Explanation here..

DJI Forum|Gimbal settings

I see you are giving the GO app another chance. I seem to remember you were dirty on it a while back......

Happy flying...
No I am not. Its required for a few settings that either Litchi does not have or that the API doesn't expose such as expo, gains, and MRU cal for example. I wanted to know what these settings are since either they were not in earlier versions or I had missed them.

Thanks for the link. I will head there now and read up. Appreciate you taking time to pop in with the link.

No I am not. Its required for a few settings that either Litchi does not have or that the API doesn't expose such as expo, gains, and MRU cal for example. I wanted to know what these settings are since either they were not in earlier versions or I had missed them.

Thanks for the link. I will head there now and read up. Appreciate you taking time to pop in with the link.
Pleasure.... I am growing more fond of litch recently.. Esp for shooting panos.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj