GO 4 app and onscreen GPS display

Reaction score
I tried searching this first, with no apparent recent threads. Is there still no way to get the GPS coordinates to display onscreen when using the GO 4 app? I know that you can see it using Pilot, but can’t interface Pilot with a P4, right?

If I have to go third party software, any recommendations? Not only asking for myself, but some others that are interested in this for SAR applications. Thanks!

I tried searching this first, with no apparent recent threads. Is there still no way to get the GPS coordinates to display onscreen when using the GO 4 app? I know that you can see it using Pilot, but can’t interface Pilot with a P4, right?

If I have to go third party software, any recommendations? Not only asking for myself, but some others that are interested in this for SAR applications. Thanks!
I'm sure litchi has,,,made me check my p4,yes I'm sure it was there aswell but could not find it now

Pilot will work on your P4 as long as you’re using an approved android device. I am putting it on my 300 E controller with screen so I can use it across the P4 line.Just looked at it online and you will have your lat longs displayed at the bottom of the screen. I need it to give the numbers to other vessels when I’m at sea and I don’t want to tell them to look up to find the drone they need the numbers to enter into their GPS. Capt KO

Pilot will work on your P4 as long as you’re using an approved android device. I am putting it on my 300 E controller with screen so I can use it across the P4 line.Just looked at it online and you will have your lat longs displayed at the bottom of the screen. I need it to give the numbers to other vessels when I’m at sea and I don’t want to tell them to look up to find the drone they need the numbers to enter into their GPS. Capt KO
Still no luck playing third-party apps on my 300e. Tried every trick in the book and video. Guess that’s why I have a standard with an iPad.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik