Glencoe Waterfall with snow

Toorboy: Good filming of a lovely landscape. (I was born in Scotland, but grew up in the Lake District - so mountains are always a winner in my eyes).

I would edit for much shorter clips, so as to better keep people’s attention. Think 5 seconds on average. And I wouldn’t repeat the same scene again and again - for the same purpose. Us drone pilots might be a bit forgiving, but most people will switch off as soon as their attention lapses.

Appropriate music for the first film. But “Women of Ireland” for the next might be confusing by contrast (although I fell in love with this piece in the 1970s when Bob James did a great version).

Toorboy: Good filming of a lovely landscape. (I was born in Scotland, but grew up in the Lake District - so mountains are always a winner in my eyes).

I would edit for much shorter clips, so as to better keep people’s attention. Think 5 seconds on average. And I wouldn’t repeat the same scene again and again - for the same purpose. Us drone pilots might be a bit forgiving, but most people will switch off as soon as their attention lapses.

Appropriate music for the first film. But “Women of Ireland” for the next might be confusing by contrast (although I fell in love with this piece in the 1970s when Bob James did a great version).
thanks African wildlife getting tunes for youtube that they wont block can be
tricky I am not clued into the music scene much lol I speeded up some of the shots
as they were nice and I wanted to use em but they were to long (trial & error) lol
thanks for the advice man I appreciate it :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4