Glastonbury Tor Somerset Uk nearly crushed my P3 pro

Reaction score
Glastonbury Tor Somerset Uk nearly crushed my P3 pro,

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Video taken in Glastonbury -I was flying for 5 minutes already but for 10 seconds i have got message on my screen RC lost signal and return home mode switched on automatically. Return home attitude is set for 50m but if drone is higher like 70m it shouldn't go lower but it did, lucky me for a second i have got back vision on my screen and been able to pull it up and avoid the crash. Still have no idea why this happened.

Whereabouts were you in relation to the Phantom as I always walk around objects such as that to make sure I always have sight and hopefully better signal reception and have you checked the logs to make sure that descent was RTH and not controller initiated?

You were also lucky considering the number of people on the ground.

I bet your heart was pounding.

The problem is I walk around , I even climb the hill as original plan was to start from there - but too many people around - I said: it will be to dangerous, I Launched drone from the bottom of the hill where I can actually could see the drone but obviously it didn't work to well - but at least I learned my lesson, 1st try to take the footage early at the morning where is nobody around, good I didn't learn this hard way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.