Glasgow Scotland by Air

Excellent video with great editing and sound track. How easy was it to fit an H3.3D gimbal to a Phantom 1? How many flights did you do and how long do you get? Stock or vision props?
Was the protune on for the GoPro as the shots of the buildings were first rate.

cheers

bill

fly-catchers said:
Excellent video with great editing and sound track. How easy was it to fit an H3.3D gimbal to a Phantom 1? How many flights did you do and how long do you get? Stock or vision props?
Was the protune on for the GoPro as the shots of the buildings were first rate.

cheers

bill

Thanks for the comments on the video.

Very simple, just required the correct mount for the Phantom 1 (or the F450 mount and DIY landing gear extensions)

I've done many flights before, but not so many with the H3-3D gimbal. I had 7 batteries with me that day and I just cycled around to various places stopping to have a flight.

Depending on how I fly, i'll get anywhere between 6-9 mins (sometimes even 10 mins just floating around)

I'm using knockoff /copied P2 or Vision props, and a 2750mah battery (basically UK MadDog equivalent)

Everything was shot in 2.7k 30fps with Protune ON - All edited in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Dave

Fantastic video! I've definitely gotta add Glasgow to my travel list. What spectacular views!!

Also, as a fellow P1 pilot, it's encouraging to see you do such incredible work with one. Makes me wanna play hooky outta work and go fly right now!! :D

Loved the footage, well edited and presented, show Glasgow in a very positive light.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl