Glad to find this group!

Reaction score
Hey - I’ve been flying models off and on since I was a kid - 40 yrs or so.

Built my first quad about 6 years ago to try to improve my job as a map maker for seismic exploration companies and picked up a P2V+ when they came out just for fun. I just got a P4 Advanced that I thought would be good for quick jobs but made the mistake of getting the + model. Didn’t know you couldn’t upload other Apps to it.
I was wondering if the P4P controller without a screen would work as a replacement since I can’t seem to find an advanced controller without one.

It’s good to see a group of fliers who are Into it for so many different reasons here.

Blue Skies!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

I was wondering if the P4P controller without a screen would work as a replacement since I can’t seem to find an advanced controller without one.
Yes, the P4P remote controller is compatible with the P4A. You can buy it here on Amazon or directly from DJI here.

Before you'll be able to link the P4P remote controller to your P4A, you'll need to configure the following setting in DJI GO:

DJI-GO-Remote-Controller-Choose-Type-for-P4.jpg

We also knit doilies when not flying..

Reactions: TxRebel13
Welcome to PhantomPilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

Reactions: TxRebel13
Did you buy P4P+ model?

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopters.
*GO 4 APP MANUAL: DJI Go 4 Manual

Welcome to PhantomPilots from Dayton Ohio! Fly safe and have fun!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik