Gimble problem

Reaction score
I had a hard landing today... powered it up a few times after and the gimble would act very erratically. Finally saw that the 4 pin cable on the gimble was jarred loosed. Plugged it back in and no change. Took the top off and checked all connections and all were fine. Gimble just wiggles and buzzes randomly.

Any suggestions?

sdkirby said:
I had a hard landing today... powered it up a few times after and the gimble would act very erratically. Finally saw that the 4 pin cable on the gimble was jarred loosed. Plugged it back in and no change. Took the top off and checked all connections and all were fine. Gimble just wiggles and buzzes randomly.

Any suggestions?

seeing a lot of these gimbal issues lately. seems as this 3 axis gimbal is too delicate as susceptible to damage easily.

I found what was causing my gimbal to do that weird sound and unstable movements. The part of the gimbal that moves horizontally to stabilize the camera was a little bit twisted. Enough to cause the whole gimbal act crazy. Removed the camera from the phantom and twisted the arm back to normal and that ended all the problems that the gimbal was giving me. Just make sure all the parts are aligned properly and let me know if that works for you.

Hope this info helps.

I been getting the same error, ever since I got out of the box.
Upgraded all the software to the latest versions (two files) didn't seem to help.
seems to be worse when cameras is level down to 45° and clears up from 45 to 90

I have opened a ticket with DJI (California) asking them if there's a way to calibrate the gamble

Exact same thing with My gimbal after minor crash that only broke a prop but the horizontal aspect of the gimbal was twisted. I simply bent it back with my hand and I'm up and working again but have some real questions about the durability of this thing. I even tried DJI and a repair center. Big surprise no response from DJI and repair center said " no idea as we haven't received any parts from dji yet"

sdkirby said:

Any suggestions?

Before you had that crash would it make weird sounds/movements right when you turned it on? Mine is brand new and it makes a couple of weird noises with movements right when I turn it on but then stops after a few seconds. Is this normal?

I had what I thought was a minor crash, but the vertical hanging arm on the gimbal bent slightly. Figure I'll take it apart and straighten it.

RCorsa said:
Exact same thing with My gimbal after minor crash that only broke a prop but the horizontal aspect of the gimbal was twisted. I simply bent it back with my hand and I'm up and working again but have some real questions about the durability of this thing. I even tried DJI and a repair center. Big surprise no response from DJI and repair center said " no idea as we haven't received any parts from dji yet"
Ha! Thanks RC, I just went and did the same. Looks as good as new. :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik