Gimble prob

Reaction score
Hi, crashed my P2V+ replaced to ribbon cable to the camera. i get picture in the app cant control the camera tilt and the camera is turnt to the right and wont straighten up. any ideas on how to fix this.

Attachments

• 20150914_165932[1].jpg
    20150914_165932[1].jpg
    396.9 KB · Views: 297
There is no one problem that causes a gimbal problem. You might have a damaged gimbal main circuit board. You might also have damaged bearings or damaged sensors in the yaw motor on the very top of the gimbal. It could be the ribbon cable, although you said in another thread you replaced it.

With the pitch (tilt) problem, you might have damage to the pitch motor or the pitch circuit board. It could also just be the main circuit board or, again, the ribbon cable. It could also possibly be a damaged camera circuit board, although not likely.

The only way to fix it is to send it to someone for repair, or get a working gimbal and swap motors and boards with your gimbal until you find the bad part.

Yeah I guess is the ribbon cable... Coz even with the equalizer in the back in right position it still not stabilized..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues