Gimble Not working Properly, floating/shakky vids after crash

Reaction score
Hello,
My Phantom 3 pro crashed when Front Black prop just opened and flew off just within 43 sec of take off and while it was hovering at about 2mtr over sand.

I'm not sure what caused the black prop just come out like that in mid air, no damage/ no bad screw thread, each and every part just looks fine with prop and the motor thread, so mostly I did not lock the prop properly before take off and I think there was sand particle left inside somehow, careless ...
So,
The p3 crash into sand vertical and motors digging the sand, gimble took the hit & vertical pressure..
3 motors had sand, almost 2 spoon of sand was cleared from motors and assembly, all flying fine now..
Now the gimble, too much of sand, cleared it but Still I can figure out 2 of the bottom axis still has sand inside motor or probably further damage which I cannot figure out. I'm able to take the videos and the camera moves up and down pretty much normal, but as the axis are not working properly/sand stuck/ could be further damage...
everything is shaking,

Here is the video after crash ( current situation )

Note - same video was 100% still and stable before crash, as at that time gimble was fine

What do you think has happened inside the gimble?
I'm also uploading more videos of gimble movement etc soon

TIA

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20