Gimble making noise but it's not doing anything

Reaction score
I power up the machine and where the camera use to move in different directions, it does nothing. I hear it making a noise but nothing is happening. I see the green light on the front on like its trying to read something. Any Idea?

Give us more details.

I believe its free to move and you don't get Gimbal over load messages.

I power the unit on and it does not move at all. I hear the gimbal making a scratching noise like the brain is wanting it to do something but no response. I crashed it and broke the yaw arm and ribbon. I replaced the ribbon and yaw arm. Now nothing. I was just watching a video and now thinking about it, I cant remember which way the shaft to the camera is facing when I put it back together. The half moon need to be facing away from the camera lenses. I will check that when I get home.

I did find that I installed the camera backwards. I removed it and turned the shaft to where the half moon was facing to the rear. powered it up and found that still noting is happening except a little vibration and there intermitting beeping/grinding sounds. This is a photo of what's showing on the app. I also notice the gimbal is getting hot. I have a video but can not figure how to load. If I have an email I may can email it.

Attachments

• 268.JPG
    268.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 289
  • 268.JPG
    268.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 307
Finally, removed the aftermarket ribbon and installed a ribbon from DJI. I am now getting movement when I power it up but it is just aggressively bouncing all over the place.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4