Gimble LEDs

Reaction score
My new "Chinese" gimble is flashing red and yellow LED's at the same time. Normal? If not, what do they indicate? Thanks for your ideas.

My Japanese beard trimmer lights up yellow and says "System Check" - Normal?

Make and model of gimbal would be a good start, also type of GCU and firmware version. Then people can try and help you.

The Editor said:

You mean "Chinese." Yellow means your beard trimmer needs calibration. Don't fly it around women until it acquires 6 or more satellites. Otherwise you will be in atti-boy mode, known to cause some loss of control, drifting, and unpredictable beard trimming.

DrD said:
The Editor said:

You mean "Chinese." Yellow means your beard trimmer needs calibration. Don't fly it around women until it acquires 6 or more satellites. Otherwise you will be in atti-boy mode, known to cause some loss of control, drifting, and unpredictable beard trimming.

Ahh... thank you. I will calibrate my trimmer by holding it vertically and turning around 360 degrees in my bathroom, then I will lay down in the bath and rotate horizontally. Hopefully this will give me predictable and repeatable beard trimming.

I also have a cordless bush trimmer made in Taiwan and I wonder...... no, lets not go there !!!! :lol:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31