Gimble isn't happy

Reaction score
Newbie here,

My H3-3D gimble has been working fine in the year or so I've had it until last week when I went to fly the drone. The gimble keeps trying to face as far to the left as it physically can. You can hear it struggling so I turn it off quite quickly so it doesn't burn itself out. I've never crashed the drone and to be honest i rarely use it so it doesn't have many flight hours under it's belt.

Any help, greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob.
5d99f772bde46f5f33305dc6a9bb58ea.jpg

Newbie here,

My H3-3D gimble has been working fine in the year or so I've had it until last week when I went to fly the drone. The gimble keeps trying to face as far to the left as it physically can. You can hear it struggling so I turn it off quite quickly so it doesn't burn itself out. I've never crashed the drone and to be honest i rarely use it so it doesn't have many flight hours under it's belt.

Any help, greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rob.
5d99f772bde46f5f33305dc6a9bb58ea.jpg

Check the screw on the yaw motors vertical arm as in this photo.

IMG_0024.jpg

Reactions: RobC92
Check the screw on the yaw motors vertical arm as in this photo.

View attachment 79654
Hi, thanks a lot for your reply.

The screw was loose that you pictured, so that was obviously the cause of the problem. I'm now having trouble lining it up with where it should have been before tightening the screw back up. Are there any markings on the gimble for that or can I reset it's default position through phantom assistant somehow?

Hi, thanks a lot for your reply.

The screw was loose that you pictured, so that was obviously the cause of the problem. I'm now having trouble lining it up with where it should have been before tightening the screw back up. Are there any markings on the gimble for that or can I reset it's default position through phantom assistant somehow?

In the P2 assistant in the advance tools gimbal configuration make sure the settings are 50.0,0 and that the FPV is unchecked. The vertical arm can move up or down on the motor shaft just move it up about half way and tighten the screw. The motor shaft is flat so you shouldn't have any problems with lining it up.

Reactions: RobC92
In the P2 assistant in the advance tools gimbal configuration make sure the settings are 50.0,0 and that the FPV is unchecked. The vertical arm can move up or down on the motor shaft just move it up about half way and tighten the screw. The motor shaft is flat so you shouldn't have any problems with lining it up.
Can't believe I didn't notice the flat on the motor shaft [emoji28] thanks a lot mate. All sorted now

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers