Gimble does not pan (up/down)

Reaction score
After various flights with my new Phantom Vision 2+ suddenly I cannot pan the camera. Done recalibration but no change. The gimble stabilizes the camera but always in the forward position. No way to pan it down. Neither by the wheel on the remote nor through the app.
Anyone had such a problem to?
Thank you for your reply

Make sure "FPV Mode" is turned off in the "Settings" section of the DJI Vision app.

Thnak yuou msinger but the FPV mode is off and the gimble stabilizes the cam perfectly, but no response to the input from wheel or app....

Mine did the same thing and I had to update the battery again. I think you may need to down grade your vision software and then reload the new version again. Something has to be corrupted.

There is also a chance that your TX settings in the assistant are not set properly and you should do a full calibration of it checking upgraded controller.

If this had not happened to me and one of my customers also, I would think that you checked something by mistake, or I would have thought gimbal error. I have researched this phenomena and it has been fairly common. Reinstalling that app has had some success along with rebinding. A couple of guys had to send their birds in.... Its a really horrible problem.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28782

I have the upgraded controller and I could not move the camera up or down with either the thumbwheel or the app. It just stayed in the upper spot. Try this. It fixed mine (a temporary fix was to change my controller from upgraded to basic in the Assistant software). These guys posted my actual fix -- good as new now -- viewtopic.php?f=27&t=30979

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik