Gimble camera won't stop on start up

Reaction score
Hi guys I flew P4 pro for fifth time yesterday and on start up Gimbal and camera continue to this move back and forth. It would not stop. So I did a restart on everything three times.
On the fourth restart I took off and within in 2 minutes the gimble and camera stopped going back and forth.
Any ideas ?

I experienced somewhat the same thing the other day. I was practicing touch and goes on my new landing target/platform. When I landed the first time I killed the motors and then just relaunched. When my P4 hovered after take-off I noticed the gimbal was going crazy but I flew and watched the gimbal dancing for a few minutes so I relanded. This time I shut everything down and went through the start-up procedure again and the gimbal behaved normally. Thereafter I just brought the AC down to within an inch of setting down and lifted off again. I did this repetitively a dozen times without another gimbal malfunction. Why was I doing this? Practicing. I guess after landing a complete shutdown is called for?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj