Gimbals with different camera mounts?

Reaction score
Hello all -

My understanding is that Rotorpixel intends to create a camera mount for the GoPro that would allow users to swap between the stock FC200 camera and the GoPro with their gimbal with a minimum of effort. Is this correct? If so, is the GoPro mount available on the market now? (I checked their web site and didn't see any info about it, so I'm assuming not.)

Are there any other gimbals that would offer this type of option? I was looking at the Taco 2 axis gimbal parts page, and it appears that it's available in 2 flavors (one for GoPro, and one for FC200). It also looks like the camera mounts can be ordered separately... I'm just not sure if it's the exact same gimbal design (although I'd assume that it probably is). I'd love to see this option with a Tarot, but don't know that such an animal exists.

(Yeah, I'm trying to come with something that will give me best of both worlds, allowing me to use the FC200 for raw photos but switch over to the GoPro for videos.)

If i'm correct I think i read Rotorpixel are making a mount that will use a standard tripod camera mount 1/4-20, so you can mount any small camera?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers