Gimball Pitch Button Controller Issues, PV+ V3

Reaction score
Hi there,

I just finished installed all the latest firmware and updated everything via the assistant my first flight and all went very well accept for one thing:

I can tilt up and down fine using the Vision app slider control; however, if I try tilting using the dial button on the transmitter the gimbal behaves somewhat erratically and finally places the camera in the 90 degree down position, I wont be able to lift the camera back up using the dial, instead I have to use the App instead.

Since the gimbal works great and the slider bar on my vision app seems to work fine, I don't believe this is a hardware issue.

Does anyone have any advice?

Jaap

I bought the new transmitter for my V2. I got the same issues that you did, until I set the transmitter to upgrade in the settings. Basic Tab, under RC. In mine, there are 2 choices. Upgrade Version and Basic Version.
Not sure if this is your issuse, but it worked for me.

I will try that tonight, thanks for the response!!!

The gimbal seems so weak and fragile, it makes me very nervous.

Cheers!!

You need to run the RC System Assistant (not Phantom Assistant). Calibrate your sticks and the gimbal wheel (X1). Then open the phantom assistant and calibrate it there as well.

This will fix it. It seems to be happening to a lot of people after the update.

Hope that helps.

I had exactly the same problem out of the box on my Vision+ V3. It took me a while to figure out by reading forums but after I had used the RC assistant software to calibrate the X1 channel of the remote I had no problem. Works beautifully now. Calibrate the sticks and move the gimbal at the same time, but there is also a separate X1 calibration in the software. Do both.

Just applied all the calibrations and the gimbal dial on the transmitter is now working great. Thanks guys.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl