Gimball not working properly?

Reaction score
I have a problem with my P4P; or I am unsure if the gimbal working properly or not. In crosswind it doesn't corrects for drone movements, so the images are oblique - see attachment.
I might add that when I start the drone, the camera keeps running moving 90-180 degrees up and down until I take off; in other words while the drone is stationary on the ground, the camera itself is moving all the time.
The options are set on Follow (not FPS) and all firmware is correct updated.
My question is; does the drone behave correctly as described here? For example, if the drone camera only is regulated up to a certain wind speed?

Attachments

• DJI_0872.jpg
    DJI_0872.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 310
A couple of questions... are you taking off from a flat, even surface? No grass or rocks beneath the drone that the camera could be touching during start-up sequence? Also, silly question -- but did you remove the foam from between the gimbal and the drone before flight?

A couple of questions... are you taking off from a flat, even surface? No grass or rocks beneath the drone that the camera could be touching during start-up sequence? Also, silly question -- but did you remove the foam from between the gimbal and the drone before flight?

Yes - flat even surface - and foam has been removed :)

Yes - flat even surface - and foam has been removed :)
Bummer! Sometimes it's something as simple as that. Is it possible to recalibrate your gimbal before takeoff?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4