GIMBAL WONT STAY AFTER FLIGHT BEGINS

have you checked that all the cable's are fully home ,if this doe's not work try an update, still no luck, if living in UK or Europe try an e-mail to DJI Germany, they answer quicker that China. The only other thing could be the pot may be faulty in the transmitter, that is all I can think of at the moment. Ian

are you turning your camera on first before you power phantom.Mine will do the same if i power it on after.ALL I have to do is re-power phantom

steadicamhawaii said:
MY GIMBAL SEEMS TO JUST GO LIMP ONE I BEGIN TO FLY

Ahh I seem to have competition now!!!! Good!! I hope it stays limp for you so that you don't get awesome footage like I do!! MUahaha!! No I kid I kid!!! :lol:

I was using a ARRIS CM2000 Gimbal thinking that the Zenmuse would do better, twice the price for twice the performance right?? PSH... :evil:

It happens to me as well with my new Zenmuse on my new Phantom 1.1.1 with upgrade kit, I assume you're using the Naza2 PMU setup? I've checked and re-checked all my connections and everything looks fine. Gonna try email DJI soon. If you find a solution please let us know.

I have a similar situation. When I connect the battery it works just fine. But when I go to fly, it goes limp. I've discovered it happens after I fly it a little hard. Its like the phantom tilts more than the gimbal does and when it hits the invisible tilting wall (the max tilt the zenmuse can tilt) it just goes limp. It sometimes fixes itself and other times I have to stop the flight, disconnect and reconnect the battery and start all over. A super pain.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4