Gimbal Uncontrollable Shake

Reaction score
Dear All,

Due to a crash, I recently had to replace one PC board and one motor and also the gimbal/camera ribbon cable on my P2V+. I completed the full install/repair after watching a few videos online. All is good except now my gimbal shakes wildly after powering up. I have went through several threads and also reviewed many videos online while checking for the same issues others have experienced (checked all ribbon cable connections, disassembled and visually checked all motors, visually checked potentiometer and its orientation with respect to camera, confirmed orientation of camera install versus horizontal shaft (screw inserted on rounded side of shaft), and I have performed the hard reset in order to reinstall updated firmware). However, none of the other suggestions have resolved the issue.

Any other suggestions?

Many thanks,
McGee

Last edited:
Let me know how you make out. I have a gimbal and camera I have done the exact with and I still have the wild shake. I replace it but have it to play with. Still plan on fixing it if I can. Just haven't taken the time with it lately. Right now I have no clue either.

hall pcb trace crack? did u ohm all 3 halls out from them thru ribbon cable?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1