Gimbal Twitch

Update
Spoke to the suppliers Heliguy in the UK today about this. They explained DJI send out product with bugs in it and fix those bugs via the firmware updates as they are reported and resolved. Heliguy to their credit were happy to accept the return but before I returned the Phantom decided to update the firmware.
The gimbal was a bit unstable after first powering up and I was worried I had done it wrong but after a few cycles it settled down and second flight tonight was faultless.
Im now a very happy man

I have all the latest firmware and my gimbal still twitched and had the jello effect. Put a new gimbal and it's all good now. Hardware issue for me.

gd427driver said:
Update
Spoke to the suppliers Heliguy in the UK today about this. They explained DJI send out product with bugs in it and fix those bugs via the firmware updates as they are reported and resolved. Heliguy to their credit were happy to accept the return but before I returned the Phantom decided to update the firmware.
The gimbal was a bit unstable after first powering up and I was worried I had done it wrong but after a few cycles it settled down and second flight tonight was faultless.
Im now a very happy man
Is the firmware update on the DJI website?

4ever9er said:
gd427driver said:
Update
Im now a very happy man
Is the firmware update on the DJI website?
Found it and upgraded just in case. Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20