Gimbal Tilt problem tarot 2d- video in post of problem

Re: Gimble Tilt problem- video in post, of problem

My guess is that you don't have it connected properly to the gimbal itself. Maybe these pics will help:

Attachments

• gimbal connection_192108.jpg
    gimbal connection_192108.jpg
    163.3 KB · Views: 881
  • gimbal connection_192627.jpg
    gimbal connection_192627.jpg
    220.1 KB · Views: 703
Re: Gimbal Tilt problem- video in post, of problem

Thanks for the pics but your wires are different colors and I don't think my board looks like that. I'm using a tarot 2d gimbal. When I bought it, it came already put together because I bought it used. I guess I'll have to take some pics of the gimbal board itself.

ChimChim said:
Coons84 said:
Trying to get the roll function working.

Have you configured using the Tarot software?

I can't because I do not have the usb programer. Bought it used and did not come with it. It came all assembled ready to be hooked up. It is possible that the wrong connection is on the tarot board and has nothing to do with the naza or software?

Coons84 said:
ChimChim said:
Coons84 said:
Trying to get the roll function working.

Have you configured using the Tarot software?

I can't because I do not have the usb programer. Bought it used and did not come with it. It came all assembled ready to be hooked up. It is possible that the wrong connection is on the tarot board and has nothing to do with the naza or software?

Yes. Updating/configuring via the Tarot USB port/dongle is key.

cjaviert said:
You need to do it like this

tarot-T-2D-pitch-settings1.jpg

Hmmm, I'll have to look at my gimbal board when I get home. I've seen other people connect it the same way I have it to the naza and their works. It must be the connection on the gimbal. I'll give it a look and if I still can't figure it out I'll post pictures of what the gimbal board is setup as.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20