Gimbal Tilt Error

Reaction score
After a crash that broke the camera off and tore the ribbon cable, I have replaced the ribbon cable and re-attached everything. I made sure that the flat spot of the axle is parallel with the camera. Everything works on the drone and I can see the video feed from the camera, but the camera does not rotate or move at all when powered on or when attempting to calibrate it. I am getting a "Gimbal Tilt Error". I am thinking I should replace both of the gimbal motors next?

After a crash that broke the camera off and tore the ribbon cable, I have replaced the ribbon cable and re-attached everything. I made sure that the flat spot of the axle is parallel with the camera. Everything works on the drone and I can see the video feed from the camera, but the camera does not rotate or move at all when powered on or when attempting to calibrate it. I am getting a "Gimbal Tilt Error". I am thinking I should replace both of the gimbal motors next?
--
Did you ever figure out what fixed your Gimbal Tilt Error? I have the same thing on my Standard. Going nuts searching for a solution. I have changed a few parts but same issue. Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Len

I sent it here: ATKdrones
They did some troubleshooting and replaced the ribbon cable and yaw motor. It worked fine for them at their shop (using their drone), however I am still having an issue with the camera sticking when trying to gimbal it down and up. I think I am going to have to send them my entire aircraft and controller.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj