Gimbal stuck pointing straight down when I open app, help!

Reaction score
Hey guys - when I turn on my Phantom, the gimbal works just fine.

When I connect the app to the Phantom, the gimbal points straight down and wont change, even when I try to adjust it with the app.

Do you have any idea what could be causing this and what a fix could be? Hard to get anything interesting when it's stuck in facing down mode.

It never did this before, until I recently started using the app to adjust the camera direction, and now it gets stuck.

Any tips hugely appreciated!

Hey guys - when I turn on my Phantom, the gimbal works just fine.

When I connect the app to the Phantom, the gimbal points straight down and wont change, even when I try to adjust it with the app.

Do you have any idea what could be causing this and what a fix could be? Hard to get anything interesting when it's stuck in facing down mode.

It never did this before, until I recently started using the app to adjust the camera direction, and now it gets stuck.

Any tips hugely appreciated!

Sure its app related?
Turn on phantom without turning on remote. See if the camera looks down. If it doesn't, turn on the remote and see if it looks down. If it looks down then it could be your tilt dial being out of whack. Try recalibrating the controller.
If this happens when you start the app then uninstall the app and re-install or try the Free Litchi app.

You didn't play with the controller basic/upgrade modes in the assistant sw by any chance ??

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20