Gimbal stopped working after exporting parameters and tipping issue

Reaction score
Hey everyone hope your all flying well. Have 2 issues I hope you can help me with my P1. I exported the dji parameters which I downloaded from there site. When I installed it through naza the brushless riorand brand gimbal started going crazy. Spinning around and shaking.shortly after the light on the board went red. After that it stayed solid red and green. The balance chip on the bottom of the camera base is green as normal. I went into naza and tried changing gimbal setting but it won't move or react to changes. Unplugged and re plugged it and nothing. The controller switch shows in naza the x1 is moving left and right but the gimbal does not tilt. This happened only after the export of DJI parameters.
My other issue is I balanced my props and before when I pressed up on the sticks it would go straight up. Recently it tips over. I did an advanced calibration of the motors. It's a little better but still have to pull on the sticks quickly to avoid tip. I had the battery plugged in for a month straight. .I know not good. Would the battery power be the issue why its not taking off with more power. I noticed when I press up to take off it takes longer then normal to power props to full speed. I ordered new battery which will be coming Thursday. I'm stuck on both of these issues. It was working fine since last used but now it's acting all weird since it was sitting around for over a month unused (P1). Any suggestions for both of these issues. Thank you and happy flying.

Hey everyone hope your all flying well. Have 2 issues I hope you can help me with my P1. I exported the dji parameters which I downloaded from there site. When I installed it through naza the brushless riorand brand gimbal started going crazy. Spinning around and shaking.shortly after the light on the board went red. After that it stayed solid red and green. The balance chip on the bottom of the camera base is green as normal. I went into naza and tried changing gimbal setting but it won't move or react to changes. Unplugged and re plugged it and nothing. The controller switch shows in naza the x1 is moving left and right but the gimbal does not tilt. This happened only after the export of DJI parameters.
My other issue is I balanced my props and before when I pressed up on the sticks it would go straight up. Recently it tips over. I did an advanced calibration of the motors. It's a little better but still have to pull on the sticks quickly to avoid tip. I had the battery plugged in for a month straight. .I know not good. Would the battery power be the issue why its not taking off with more power. I noticed when I press up to take off it takes longer then normal to power props to full speed. I ordered new battery which will be coming Thursday. I'm stuck on both of these issues. It was working fine since last used but now it's acting all weird since it was sitting around for over a month unused (P1). Any suggestions for both of these issues. Thank you and happy flying.
On all three of my P1s I have my right switch (S1) bottom position set to manual. If I am in GPS mode and give full throttle, it is a somewhat slow takeoff which could lead to a tip over. If at take off, I flip S1 to manual, it takes off quickly and almost no chance of tip over. l immediately flip switch back up to top (GPS) once up in the air. This always works fine for me.

No luck checked props in right direction and did react to switch off but still happened

About the first issue: the default settings supplied by DJI have the gimbal section disabled. Did you re-enabled the gimbal after downloading the new parameters? If not, Naza F2 port is disabled and you cannot drive the pitch of your camera, even if X1 is perfectly working.
About the second issue: are you sure the standard gains supplied by DJI are sufficient for your bird equipped with gimbal? Do you have a copy of your previous gains?
Anyway the tipping over is a common problem. I had the same and I solved it taking off in ATTI mode. The reason(found on youtube) seems to be that sometimes the GPS gets crazy when very closed to ground. I also noticed that the tipping over is more frequent if I do not give full power at take off or the quad is not horizontal. Just to try, the next time try to put the quad with the noose slightly pointing up (just few degrees) and see if things are going better.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers