Gimbal stopped responding to pitch control lever D6

Reaction score
Update.....I figured it out, just had to calibrate the X1 in Phantom Assistant

Hi,
I am completely new to radio control. I recently purchased the phantom 2 & Gimbal h3-2d. I have carefully gone through and set up everything. After I set up the Gimbal, I noticed that the pitch control lever on the back of the D6 transmitter rotated the pitch of my gopro / gimbal 90 degrees. I plugged in the phantom 2 and upgraded the gimbal firmware IMU to version 1.8 and CMU to version 1.0. The pitch control was still working on the Gimbal after I did this. I turned everything off and went to the store.

When I came back and turned it on, the Gimbal is now not responding to the pitch control lever. All the lights on the Phantom 2 are green. I have attached a picture of the gimbal position on startup. Any help, tips, or anything would be greatly appreciated. I'm very new at this, taking it slow and easy.

Attachments

• 20140208_115917.jpg
    20140208_115917.jpg
    474.9 KB · Views: 278
VeritasDolet said:
have you calibrated everything? http://www.dji.com/tech-support/

Thanks, I finally figured it out. Just had to calibrate the X1 in Phantom Assistant software. One question - after calibrating it's like I barely move the lever and the camera swings from -1000 to 1000. It will not stop in between at any other angle. I have tried re-calibrating but can't seem to slow it down any?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj